July 20, 2011

Goodbye Jack

Jack is gone :(
but I'll see him in two weeks! :)






















Isn't he so handsome?  We had such a fun time with him! Grandma and Grandpa loved playing with him (and so did I!) 

My boyfriend was here for a day, Jack loves Caleb and the crazy sounds he makes. They are sooo cute together!

Jack loved playing with measuring spoons. He also loved to be standing up, leaning on the couch (but he can't do it by himself yet) He loves when you hold his hands and he can stand or walk around. (we don't have a bouncer or a walker here, so this would get very tiring.)

Jack loves dogs, especially thier wagging tails. Sensi, my 2 year old puppy was scared of Jack at first (she's scared of mostly everyone) But after a day, she decided she LOVED him. She would constantly lick his hands, face, feet, anything she could get to! She would sniff him, especially after his bath, and when he had a dirty diaper. I think Jack liked Sensi least of all because she was so annoying! plus she doesn't have long hair to grab...

Jack has two main sounds. GROWLING. he growls when he's concentrating on something and learning, it's so funny! His other sound is high pitched excited sounds, I caught some of those on video. He makes those sounds when he's excited and happy...which is most the time. Yesturday he started doing two new things! one was he would do his high pitched squeak, and right after growl. He did that a few times and thought it was pretty fun. His other new thing was what we like to call his african clicking. He went with his grandma Artice for a few hours, and when he came back he was like a little african child, clicking away :) (in my last post I have a cute video of it)

Jack has also learned how to crawl since the time he's been here, and now he's a pro!!! I think I already mentioned this in my last post.....

Last night, Jack was on my bed and he was so entertained by....the wall! He would stare at it and laugh, crawl to it, and scratch it, and tried to knock on it like me. I think he also liked the shadows he could make. He also LOVES to stare at lights, especially the light in my parent's room. He also loves watching the fan spin.

My mom played piano with him last night, and of course he loved that! And he loves music! I made him listen to some of my favorite bands.

So basically, I tried to document the little things he does now, because he changes and learns so much everyday! I know in two weeks he'll have learned even more, he'll be making new sounds, crawling faster, and getting into new things.  He is the cutest, best baby ever!

I love you Jack Jack.
<3AL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment