July 16, 2011

harry potter

It's been so long since you entered my life.....I remember it like it was yesterday.....when I was in 4th grade my teacher, mrs. something, read harry potter and the sorcerers stone to us. Ever since then, I've been obsessed (not literally).....but I read all the books, starting the night they came out. REread the books a few hundred times....(not literally....) I have to say the Harry Potter series is my favorite series of all time!


I always dreamed of having magical powers...(I've literally dreamed of being a witch, or harry potter himself like 10 times!)  Who wouldn't want to be a witch or wizard? It would help out so much in day to day activities, not to mention make life a hell of a lot more interesting, and FUNNER! and I've always wanted a pet owl!


Today I went to the last movie...Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, part 2.  I have to admit it made my eyes water! I LOVED it.


I loved all the movies, even though at first it made me sooo mad they didn't follow the books exactly, and all the characters were portrayed differently then I imagined. Hermione's hair wasn't frizzy enough. Dumbledore didn't look as kind as I imagined, Hagrid wasn't as big, Harry was cute at first, but then he grew up. At first, I was shocked to find out I pronounced alot of the names wrong in my head. (not THAT shocked though, hermione is a difficult name!)


The only thing I really would change about the movies, now that I've seen them all....is I think daniel Radcliff should wax his gross chest, workout a little, and go tanning....before he takes off his shirt in the last movie. Ron should too.


Well, that's it.
<3 AL

No comments:

Post a Comment