I have to admit. I LOVE LIFE! I know I am not perfect, I am not happy all the time. I judge. I'm controlling at times, etc..... But seriously, life is so precious to me! And if 2012 is the end of the world for me, I want everyone and anyone who lives to know that I am in love with my life. I especially hope my family knows that..and most of all Jack and Jill (my unborn child.....who I really would never name Jill even if she is a girl.)
I think life is about learning! I love to learn, and I love to keep trying even when I make mistakes. (because everyone does.) Life is about love! Loving yourself, loving those around you. Forgiving yourself and those around you. Having compassion for yourself and those around you. I hope I find some way I can help all those I love. I hate to see my friends and family confused and in pain...
The past few months, yoga and meditation have helped me a bunch! They help me the most with calming my mind, and knowing what is really important. I used to have tons of anxiety and depression, but yoga and meditation does wonders with that!!! Not only does it help my mind, but I am in great shape! My body feels amazing. I rarely get sick! and I'm 15 weeks pregnant, I never had morning sickness. I now weigh as much as I did BEFORE I got pregnant with Jack. And I'm definatly eating enough! And I only do Yoga 2 or 3 times a week, other then that I just walk.... My body feels great.....I have no doubt this will be the best and easiest pregnancy thus far. (and the first time wasn't bad at all either...)
I think the best trick I learned with controlling your weight (because I learned that is a HUGE deal with women.) and most important staying healthy, is focusing on breathing! Breathing is the most important part of yoga, and meditation. mmm....I love it :) I'm so happy I learned how to breathe correctly and conciously! focusing on your breath will help calm the mind, let go of any stress or regrets your holding onto, and SO MUCH MORE!
If you are interested in meditation and don't know where to start, I would recommend the book that first got me into meditation and taught me how to breathe: Here
And with yoga, go here and sign up for a free account for a free weekly class! And my advice is start slow, don't do anything your body can't handle, but practice at least once a week to see improvements! If you do it right, I sware you'll fall in love! (and believe me, I'm still no where near an expert) but it feels so good! do it! ha, and remember to breathe!
No comments:
Post a Comment