Year of the Dragon 2012!
My Mom, My boyfriend, and my unborn child are all born (or going to be born) in the year of the dragon!!! In the case of my mom and my boyfriend, they seriously are my two best friends! I feel like they understand me the best, and make me super super happy. They are the two most amazing people I've ever met!*** Which makes me really happy my new baby will be born this year!!! I have high hopes for an amazing relationship with my baby!
***The other most amazing person I've ever met is JACK year of the Tiger! Rawr! I'll always love that baby boy!!!!
Kinda weird, but I already have conversations (in my head) with my growing child everyday (and night)! I ask her/him what he/she's hungry for, I tell her/him I'm sorry when I'm in class and he/she's cramped up for too long, I ler her/him know I absolutly love her/him, and can't wait to get to know him/her better!!!
I can't wait to be able to call him a he or her a she! I'm sick of this "him/her" business. We find out in less then 2 and a half weeks! (but I'm mostly excited to just make sure they are healthy!!!)
Here's some interesting stuff I read about the Year of the Dragon:
-the Dragon is the only animal of the Chinese zodiac year that is not real.
-In Chinese astrology the dragon was seen as a powerful almighty king because it was made up of different parts of animals such as a tiger, fish, snake and an eagle.
-The Chinese dragon was not seen as a threatening evil being as we do in the west - rather a symbol of power, superiority and rule.
-it is the ultimate auspicious symbol signifying success and happiness.
-Dragons are special. They are powerful and wise.
-people born in the Year of the Dragon prefer enjoying outdoor activities rather than staying at home. They are extroverts who have a deep love for nature.
-They certainly are not shy – they demand attention and respect.
-A dragon can breathe out fire so the person born in the year of the Dragon can be a hothead. Watch out if you make them angry!
-However, the dragon has a soft underbelly and the dragon person born in this Chinese Zodiac year has a "soft spot" to them.
-the dragon has a sharp tongue – they will say things that can be quite sarcastic and biting.
-The person born in the Chinese Year of the Dragon can be quite a confronting person but if you can reach their "soft heart" they are worthwhile allies.
-They have true and sincere love, which comes from the depths of their hearts.
I read alot more, but yeah...this stuff totally reminds me of Caleb, the person I know the most! <3 I love my two headed dragon sooo much!
This is about the year of the Dragon and Year of the Snake's relationship:
Clever, crafty and quick-witted-you fit together like pieces of a puzzle. <3
OKAY, I'm done blabbing, here is a sweet picture I found!!!! I think it's self explanitory!!!
It gives me chills!!!!! I love my baby (bump) and I love yoga!!! (I wish I was as flexible and open as this woman!)
<3 AL

No comments:
Post a Comment