One of my main life goals, one which I am constantly working on (at least once a day, even on the most horrible day) is :
Spending more time in the bliss of consciousness!
If you don't know what I mean, I hope someday you will.
(and I hope someday I will be able to help people learn!!!)
Through meditation and yoga, I become more aware, more conscious.
When I feel something bad (stress, worry, saddness, etc) throughout my day, I NOTICE! (sometimes fast, sometimes slow) and I ask myself, Why are you feeling this, and how can you change it? Because who wants to be sad, worried, stressed, etc???? NOT ME! To help change those unwanted feelings, I need time alone to find my center again. (as my boyfriend Caleb has probably noticed at one level or another) When I am alone, or even when I'm not (like in class, in my car, or even in the bathroom) I focus on my breathing. With each exhale, I let go of all the stress and tension I can. With each inhale I feel as much love as I can. (usually I try to list 5 or 10 things that I'm really grateful for about my day!) A few breaths into this, I am back to being my true self, Bliss, and ready to take on the world.
I am grateful for all the techniques I've learned and practiced that have helped me be where I am today. I used to hate who I was (I am a loner...and I get lonely, Alot of times I feel like no one understands me, Alot of times I feel like I don't understand anyone) but now that I have the universe on my side (or now that I'm on the universe's side) my life is much more meaningful, and much more happy. I will keep on learning and trying every single day...(even though I still don't understand :)
Will I ever???
No comments:
Post a Comment