Tomorrow. and I feel great!
I found out I was pregnant on November 5th, when I was almost 5 weeks.
(with Jack I didn't know until 7 weeks)
I told the boyfriend and the family within a few days.
Rumors spread, so within a few weeks everyone knew. (at least the whole facebook world.)
The first trimester flew by, with the holidays, hanging out with Jack, and moving!
I didn't have any morning sickness. I was never even CLOSE to throwing up.
I did eat alot (because that helps with the slight nausia)
But I didn't have as much nausia as with Jack
The biggest change was that I was alot more tired! I took 2 hour naps everyday for awhile (when I wasn't busy with school, and had time! :)
The second trimester came fast!
I had my first and second Dr's appointments.
Caleb is so sweet and swares he will come to every Doctor appointment with me :)
We heard the heartbeat.
We didn't have an early ultrasound, like I did with Jack, which was disapointing
We set the date for the big Ultrasound
February 14th
Valentines day!
Which was the first day I ever texted Caleb! (who I met months earlier at a random party)
Foods I have been craving:
-Cereal! which I eat every night before bed, and every morning before school.
-Pickles!
-sandwhiches! (homemade, bagel, subway, etc....) mmmmm
-Pizza! (I try not to eat it toooo much, but it always sounds SO good!)
-Tomato soup
-marinara sauce!
-Spaghetti (sounds really good!!!!) I need to make it soon :)
-cinnamon roll toaster strudels! (they taste like warm cinnamon toast crunch, which was a very favorite with Jack!)
Foods I think are discusting:
-too much bread.
-Bready pizza.
-Mold. (If anything's even slightly moldy, I can taste it so strong! It's happened twice already! YUCK!)
-That's pretty much it....all other foods are freaking GOOD!
Staying in shape:
As I mentioned in older posts, I love doing yoga!!!!
I can't do as many poses as before....but I do what my body can handle :)
I feel like it makes sitting through class all day WAY easier on my back!
I also have to walk alot everyday to go to all my classes! Which keeps me healthy!
I haven't really had time or motivation to do any other workouts, but oh well, I feel great.
Random Pregnancy info:
-I still fit into pre-pregnancy pants, but they are getting pretty tight!!!
-I have gained 10-15 pounds! A little (or maybe alot) above what I'm supposed to be gaining, but oh well. I eat when I'm hungry, I stay active (mostly from school) And I feel great mentally and physically.
-I can't wait to get a big belly! (i'm in the....wow you've gained weight...but before anyone can tell I'm pregnant phase.)
-We have a girls name :) (and a second girls name) but no boys names picked out :(
-50% chance of Blue eyes, 50% chance of Brown! (Go Blue!)
I'll try to post some pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment