I haven't been writing much, except about exercise/yoga updates and ideas, and MJ. Well this post is just about ME! I stole the idea from This and this blog.
I am: a woman, a daughter, a sister, a mother, a wife, a friend, an animal lover, a wanna be yogi, a reader, a feeler
I wish I wasn't: homesick, SO emotional& sensitive, such a homebody, lonely, messy, lazy, worried, undecided, procrastinator, cowardly, doubtful, judgeful, a complainer....
I try to be (or wish I was:): Happy, loving, kind, hopeful, brave, honest, forgiving, compassionate, adventurous, clean&organized, a runner, a good gift giver, a good friend, a good wife & mom, a good student, a good person.
I dislike: being wrong, being scared, fighting, pissed off baby in middle of the night, not knowing what's wrong with my baby, being sick (especially having a stuffy nose!), my babies being sick, messy messy house, feeling like there's no hope, feeling out of control, feeling like I'm not good enough and never will be, wanting to give up, books that end horribly and/or don't tell you what happens with something, series that are never finished, When someone tells me the end to a movie or book that I want to see, wearing makeup, having a sweet tooth and having no chocolate/cookies/or icecream!, cramps, choosing what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I like (or love:): YOGA, breathing and stretching, Being with my family, Idaho, Nature (especially trees, rivers, the moon&stars, wild flowers) Spending time outside (especially camping, hiking, and walking), Live music (especially seeing a band I love), My dogs and cats, Working out, Reading and Writing, FOOD(especially: salmon, wings, mushrooms, red peppers, icecream, cookies, and the list could go on) Being a mom, a good beer, Bored games & card games, the lord of the rings, harry potter, RAIN, laying in the sun, dressing up cute, the house I grew up in, driving on the highway, seeing MJ and Caleb together, special moments, going on vacations, old disney movies, boy meets world.....this list could go on and on :)
These are just a few things the make up me....but not everything, and I'm changing all the time! (I'd like to hope for the better.....)
I think everyone should think about all the things that make them who they are, and love themselves!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment