After thinking about it, I already made some changes to my new yoga schedule.
Here is my new schedule:
Monday - Foundations, Feet
Tuesday - Heart Opening
Wednesday - Hip opening
Thursday - Inversions & balancing
Friday - Sun Salutations & my core (drawing in to opening out....)
Saturday - Twists & balancing twists
Sunday - Rejuvination and Breathwork
It's been going good so far. It's funny because on Wednesday my yoga class was hip opening and I came home and did more hip opening! It was awesome!!! Thursday, I didn't feel very good so I didn't do many inversions or balancing (which I'm weak at already) but I did meditate.....
But I know I feel better if I practice yoga AND meditation!!!! And it always helps me have a better day! So I will try harder to practice EVERYDAY! (at least for 15 min!)
Namaste :)
No comments:
Post a Comment