December 2, 2011

MORE gratitude :)

I stole this off someone who I secretly stalk's blog...jk about stalking, she is a beautiful mama who I went to highschool with, but I follow her (and mostly everyone else's) blog privately. So I don't know if she even knows...? Anyways, she had a wonderful gratitude list, she got the guidelines from an ensign (if you don't know it's a mormon magazine)
so I thought I'd give it probts for the great idea :)
1. Write 10 physical abilities you are grateful for -


  1. I am grateful I can walk everyday! It feels so good, and I would be so bummed if I couldn't!
  2. I am grateful for yoga! It is very difficult sometimes, but very rewarding! and helps me see and feel my body in a whole new way :) I love the way it makes my body and mind feel! I hope to do it more and more and get better and better! I love yoga<3
  3. I am grateful for the ability to run. I don't naturally have good endurance, but I love jogging, and I'm getting better and better at it! I know my body can do better, so I keep working on it. It's fun, and feels great! especially running in races!!! I'm hoping someday to run a half marathon!
  4. I am grateful for the ability to sit for hours, if I have to. I am so grateful I don't have any kind of back problems! I can sit, I can lay, I can stretch, I can sit through a whole 2 hour class, I can sit though an even longer plane flight....I love to stretch after for sure, but I'm not in pain when I sit, and for that I am very very grateful!
  5. I am grateful for the ability to breath conciously! I love feeling the air fill my lungs and energize my body! and breathing out any tension or stress I have in my body! I LOVE breathing! especially conciously breathing. :) feels so good and makes me happy.
  6. I am grateful I can smile. I love smiling and have so much to smile about, and for that I am very very very grateful!
  7. I am grateful I can hug my boyfriend. It's the best feeling ever to have him in my arms, and have his arms around me :)
  8. I am grateful I can see this beautiful world and all the amazing things in it! espeically animals, trees, outdoors scenery, rivers, the ocean, mountains, and happy people!
  9. I am grateful that I can taste! I love tasting the yummiest of foods :) fresh fruits and veggies, hot chocolate (a new favorite of mine and my baby's this week.) plus so much other foods i won't even try to name!
  10. I am grateful I can hear! especially that I can hear my boyfriend play his guitar and sing to me :)
2. Write 10 material possessions you are grateful for


  1. I am grateful for the car my parents let me borrow! It is my favorite car I've ever drove (it's a standard) and I absolutely adore it :)
  2. I am grateful for my kindle! without it I would have to pack around a bunch of heavy books with me all the time, to get the same satisfaction at reading whatever I want, whenever I want, whereever I want!
  3. I am grateful for my phone! without it I wouldn't be able to stay connected to my mom, and my boyfriend! Life would get alot lonelier!
  4. I am grateful for my comfy bed! mmmm, I love how big and comfy it is.
  5. I am grateful for my new wii! I love it :) and love playing Zelda so much! because I'm that awesome.
  6. I am grateful for my camera! I LOVE the amazing pictures it takes. I don't know what I'd do without all my precious memories from my baby Jack's life!
  7. I am grateful for my TV. not for cable or anything, but because using it I can watch Christmas movies while cuddling with my love, which I LOVE to do, it's so relaxing. Plus I love playing my wii, and couldn't without a TV. 
  8. I am grateful for my stove! without it I couldn't make the scrambled eggs my baby craves every morning!
  9. I am grateful for really good vacuums! My dog's shed....alot! And it makes such a difference to have a really good vacuum!
  10. I am grateful for internet! without it I couldn't watch yoga videos on yogatoday.com each week! and I couldn't blog, or read inspirational blogs!
3. Write 10 living people you are grateful for


  1. I am grateful for my mom! She is my bestfriend, and the kindest person in the world! She always does everything she can to make me happy! She really loves me so so much! I am so lucky to have her :)
  2. I am grateful for Jack. He is the happiest, cutest baby alive, and I love him with all my heart. I will love him forever and always. I may not be raising him, but I will always have a mother's love towards that sweet boy!
  3. I am grateful for my boyfriend Caleb John Rosenkrance! He is my bestfriend! (besides my mother :) He really has always been here for me, especially when I felt like no one else was, especially when I hurt him or did something stupid. He's forgiving and honest. He has the biggest heart I've ever felt! I can't wait to spend forever with him!
  4. I am grateful for my dad. He is so much fun to be around, especially doing outdoorsy stuff with him :) He is so friendly and kind, to everyone! He is great with kids! And he really loves me, helps me alot, and is proud of me, even though I mess up ALOT!
  5. I am grateful for Mary Rosenkrance, my future mother in law! She is so kind, and such a strong person! I love talking to her and hope to get to know her better! I can't wait to live with her in a few weeks :)
  6. I am grateful for Brigette, my sister in law! She is so beautiful and has such a beautiful soul, she is such a great mom to Jack, I couldn't have chose anyone better! I am VERY grateful for her kindness and understanding through all of this...
  7. I am grateful for Richard, my oldest brother. He has so many goals, and accomplishes so much. I always wish I was as tallented, motivated, and awesome as him! He is also a good friend and I hope he always will be. Oh and he's an awesome dad to Jack :) I love seeing them together, SO CUTE!
  8. I am grateful for my Grandma Rohde.  I don't think she knows it, but I will forever be grateful for her being with me for Jack's birth.  She massaged my head to calm me down, and held my hand, and she was the first one (besides the drs) to hold jack. She held him up when I first saw his face. She carried him down the hall to my room. She fed him his first bottle while I held him and looked at him.  But not just for that day...she is an amazing grandma! she loves us all so much and does so much for us and thinks of us! She is an amazing cook, and takes care of us so well whenever we're there, and she makes it seem like she wants us there more! (she probably really does :) She is so great!!!!
  9. I am grateful for  my dogs!!! Flea, my first dog of my own! He is such a sweetheart, he's so caring, and he's always there for me, he'll hug me and kiss my tears, and listen to me. He is the one "person" who would want to be with me, right by my side, 24-7, always! and he is so smart and wants to please me. Sensi, my second dog! She is so funny and so different then Flea. She is silly, and awkward, and dumb, but in a loveable way, she loves all animals and babies!.And the thing I love most is she is the best cuddler! she keeps me so warm! and no matter if I elbow or knee her, lay on her, move her around, she stays sound asleep!
  10. I am grateful for Indica, my little siamese kitty. She is the best cat I've ever known. She adores Caleb and I and sleeps with us, under the blankets. (and she takes care of him when I'm gone) She rubs against our hands and faces. But she doesn't like very many other people....in fact she rarely will let anyone else pet her for long. I kinda like how I'm one of the few people she really loves :) And she is so pretty.
4. Write 10 deceased people you are grateful for


This one will be a little difficult for me....thankfully I don't know many deceased.

  1. I am grateful for all my ancestors for having babies and getting me to where I am today :) I love america! and I love my family!
  2. I am grateful for my Grandma Ruth, She was little, and beautiful. She LOVED Elephants and her house was filled with them! Elephants will forever remind me of her. She also loved jewelery and had a ton! My mom and me got some when she died....My mom has told me many stories about her because I don't remember alot in much detail...My mom was really close to her when she was younger, and I've thought about her ALOT since she died, I even named a star after her (I didn't pay money for it...but I still remember which star it is :) I sometimes feel like she is watching over me, and that she loves me.....especially recently, with the whole Jack-thing....It was so hard for me, but I know her spirit, or something, really loves me. (think I'm crazy if you want!I dont care :)
  3. I am grateful for my Grandpa Jack, I remember him as a kind, loving old man. Who always made little jokes and tried to get me to play with him (I was shy.) I remember him smiling at me. He loved my Grandma Ruth soo much and took such good care of her! We named my son Jack after him, and I'll never regret it.
  4. I am grateful for Mrs. Wecker. She was my 2nd grade teacher, well for half the year, until she died from cancer in middle of the school year. She taught us up til a week before she died. She would play a song on the piano each morning and we would all sing together :) I'll always remember the power of music even at that young of an age. Music makes people happy and she knew it! That was the first time I was really faced with the death of someone I knew. It was confusing and sad. The teacher that took over her was mean, and we all missed Mrs. Wecker so much. When I was young, I felt like she really cared about me, and was watching over all us kids, she really loved her kids!
  5. I am grateful for Skylar Johnson. I know I wasn't very close to him, but he was the first boy I held hands with. I had a huge crush on him (as I did on alota boys in highschool) but what I remember most, is after I got a boyfriend and all my other mormon friends didn't talk to me anymore or want to hangout with me, they didn't even notice me, he ALWAYS noticed me in the hall and said hi! All of highschool, the years that I was in it, He never stopped saying hi, and asking me how I was, and I could tell he really meant it. He was kind, and every story I've heard people tell after his death, only proves how big his heart was, and how many people's lives he touched!
  6. I am grateful for my dog Minnie, who I had as a kid. I was the only one she really loved. She would let me pick her up, play with her, dress her up. She would bite other people (sorry tiff!) I don't know why she loved me, but she did and she was the first dog I really loved :)
  7. I am grateful for my dog Mickey. He was whiney and kinda a pain sometimes, but he was a dog, and I believe he was a good dog :) He loved us!!!!
  8. I am grateful for Legend. She was my first BIG dog, and made me realize I LOVE big dogs! She shed everywhere and ran away and rolled in crap, and eventually made my parents give her to my grandma ginny who had a way bigger yard/forest for her to run around in! She was a good/beautiful dog. <3 her
  9. I am grateful for my cats. Who I don't know if they are really dead, but I'm assuming ;( they've been missing for awhile.  They were my childhood cats I got when I was 8 or so... Then they became outside cats when I moved away. They always would run up to the back porch when I opened the door, they were so loyal. I loved my kitties
  10. I am grateful for amazingly wise people who wrote/did alota things I read about and learn from :)
5. Write 10 things about nature you are grateful for


  1. I am grateful for the geese at the river, who were all at freeman park today, honking, while I walked around it.
  2. I am grateful for magpies! they remind me of my love (gemini's animal is the magpie!) I just love them! they are beautiful!
  3. I am grateful for forests! especially in spring and fall :)
  4. I am grateful for the ocean. looking at it makes me feel speachless, and small. but in a great way :) OMG I love that feeling. The vastness is incredible!
  5. I am greatful for rain!
  6. I am grateful for the moon! I love watching it's stages. I love the feelings I get on full and new moons. And I love the feeling that it's watching me, smiling at me and protecting me.
  7. I am grateful for the stars! I love how well you can see them in idaho! I love just laying outside watching. ah
  8. I am grateful for sunshine! mmmm warm.
  9. I am grateful for rivers! big and small, I LOVE rivers!
  10. I am grateful for all the wild creatures in the world! I love them all!
6. write 10 things about today you are  grateful for


  1. I am grateful that today was my last day of school for this week :)
  2. I am grateful that I got to walk by the river, and it felt chilly, but amazing! and NO ONE else was out walking!
  3. I am grateful for all the birds that said hi to me while I was walkin by the river! and the little bunny.
  4. I am grateful that I wasn't nausious like yesterday! I felt great!
  5. I am grateful that I have an A in Spanish.
  6. I am grateful for my mom, who does things to show her love for me, every single day. She's so thoughtful!
  7. I am grateful that I went to yoga class tonight at the apple! It's amazing how good yoga feels in a room full of people practicing it together! AH
  8. I am grateful for the fajitas I treated myself to this afternoon. I'm grateful I'm not scared to go out to eat alone!
  9. I am grateful for all my friends at school! I'm not a loner! yay
  10. I am grateful Jack is here with us, and he sleeps so well at night :)
7. Write 10 places on earth you are grateful for


  1. I am grateful for my parents house, which always feels home to me :) (but I'm moving out soon!)
  2. I am grateful for my new home, with Mary! :)
  3. I am grateful for Caleb's room, I love being in there with him!!!
  4. I am grateful for MY room! hopefully I always have a room.
  5. I am grateful for all parks!
  6. I am grateful for GibsonJack, my new favorite place to go in poky.
  7. I am grateful for hiking anywhere! where there's a trail I LOVE!
  8. I am grateful for Florida! My favorite vacation place in the world! (that I've been to) I love disneyland, universal, the keys, the beaches, mmm....I love the humidity and heat! but especially disneyland :) 
  9. I am grateful for Redmond, Washington...where some of my most favorite people live!
  10. I am grateful for Europe, Mexico, and other exotic places that I hope to visit one day!
8. Write 10 modern inventions you are grateful for.


  1. I am grateful for laptop's/computers
  2. I am grateful for modern drugs (especially pain medicine, ONLY for during surgeries or when you really need it!)
  3. I am grateful for lightbulbs!
  4. I am grateful for washing machines
  5. I am grateful for dishwashing machines
  6. I am grateful for my wii
  7. I am grateful for cellphones
  8. I am grateful for ipods
  9. I am grateful for toilets
  10. I am grateful for showers! (and basically anything with running water!)
9. Write 10 foods you are grateful for


  1. I am grateful for hot chocolate
  2. I am grateful for pickles (used to hate, now i love!)
  3. I am grateful for cheeseburgers! with pickles! mmm
  4. I am grateful for grilled cheese and tomato soup. mmmm
  5. I am grateful for cereal (fast and easy)
  6. I am grateful for all breakfast foods (why choose just one!)
  7. I am grateful for homeade treats! (cookies, cake, etc...) 
  8. I am grateful for fresh fruit! (oranges especially meow!)
  9. I am grateful for 100% juice!
  10. I am grateful for pea pods! mmm
10. Write 10 things about the gospel you are thankful for....Well I'm changing this one, to...
what ten SPIRITUAL things are you grateful for? that suits me more!

1. I am grateful for my journal, there I can write down all my thoughts and feelings, and really be me.
2. I am grateful for meditating. There I can focus on letting go of all my stress and negativity, and bring in all the good and light that I can :) and it gets better and better
3. I am grateful for yoga, which with alot with maditation, brings me closer to knowing who I really am.
4. I am grateful for trying to be conciously aware. of my thoughts, my feelings, my words, my actions, I want to make them as good and pure as I can. And I love being aware of what's around me, because there's so much good in every moment!
5. I am grateful for being grateful. It's something I try to practice everyday! There is ALWAYS stuff to be grateful for. and thinking about it, and listing it either on paper, on my blog, or in my head ALWAYS makes me feel happier.
6. I am grateful that I am kind to everyone I meet, and I am kind to all my friends. (at least I really try to be) because I really do love everyone, and I want them to feel love and happiness from me, because maybe that will help them feel love and happiness inside, for themselves.
7. I am grateful for my chakras! and working to open all of them through yoga and meditation.
8. I am grateful for reading! and learning! and dropping/letting go of old expectations or beliefs, and getting higher! if you know what I mean.....higher vibration, higher plane of awareness, etc...
9. I am grateful for the universe (some might say GOD) Who loves me and is always there to help me, when I am lost or confused. mostly by, not giving me all the answers right away, but by giving me a sense of peace and love, which I gain through meditation.
10. I am grateful for everyone's beliefs! I know every religion and spiritual practice has good in it, I love that I can practice my spirituality the way I want! and I am grateful that everyone can. I am grateful for LOVE.


That took forever!!! I actually spent a few days finishing this all. ha. and if you read all that you are freaking crazy! :) ha, or you must love me or something! :) But I am really grateful for SOOO much more than's on this little list. Everyday is such a blessing, no matter who you are, where you are, what you believe in, I think everyone should try to embrace thier life. Who they really are..... How you feel is SO important.  Loving others starts with loving yourself, and to love yourself you really have to love your life, because you created it! If you think it's bad, it's just going to get worse, if you think it's good, you'll notice the good alot more! that is the honest truth, and getting through the "bad" won't seem so bad anymore, it will just seem like a challenge and game to hold on to you're happiness! what do you believe in??? If you want to be sad, you will be...... but I believe in happiness! and will try my best everyday to achieve it! BE GRATEFUL! it's the most important thing to do......

No comments:

Post a Comment