December 30, 2011

2012

This new year brings BIG changes :)

I'm going to be a mother!!! I can't wait! AH, it's really scary, I'm obviously not ready financially. But hopefully I'll be ready emotionally :) I'm working on preparing myself for the lifestyle changes that will have to be made.  I want to be the best mom I can be!!!

I'm moving to the same city my love lives in next week! and we are going to live together finally around July when the baby comes! I'm so grateful that he is here for me, and is as excited as I am about becoming a parent and being together and starting the next part of our journey together.

I have to declare my major soon. humm...I really have no idea. I'm thinking it will take me more then 4 years to finish school, and not just because going to school and being a mom is hard.....but I'm taking so many random classes trying to figure out what I REALLY REALLY want to do with my life, and alot of these classes won't count for my major, but what else am I supposed to do? Oh well, I will figure it out someday!

ANYWAYS...those are just some of the changes that are coming my way!!! I feel lots of change in the air. And not just physically, but I think I am changing a shitload! Figuring out who I really am, and how I can be the person I want to be! 

I love meditating and yoga and my energy and chakras, and I'm very grateful that I am me!

Change is good, and I will embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment