December 28, 2011

Our Winter with Jack

I've been lucky enough to have the chance to spend a bunch of time with my favorite little man the past 5 weeks!  JACK! His parents went to Europe, and my family and his grandma on brig's side of his family got to switch off keeping him! So, I'm going to just write down some stuff about his trip here, what we've been doing and what little jack jack is like now'a days!
And post some pictures.
(there are alot, but believe me, I coulda put ALOT more)

He had a HUGE mess, so we bathed him in the sink really fast....I love this picture of him. The look in his eyes is so intense.

He found his new favorite toy....the dogs water bowl.
This kid LOVES water!
(well duh! he's a scorpio!)

 He has the biggest prettiest blue eyes!!!

My mom, dad and Jack went to a Christmas party all dressed up. 

 his smiles say it all...he is such a happy boy

 Loves blinds!

 little yoga baby squating with his butt of the ground!
and playing in the water with his rings!

 Jack decided he loves blankets, he'll pull them around with him(or try to...), 
roll in them, and rub them against his face.


Jack found a new bestfriend, SENSI! She is so good with him!



He seriously is the cutest baby in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!
(I had a hard time choosing pictures because there are SO many good ones!)

So tired in this pic, but still adorable and I LOVE his outfit

 He makes silly faces to the camera! He made so many funny faces,
I have a ton of pics of him doing some version of this face :)
(ps...his rohde cousins LOVE him!)

 He was being a wierdo and wouldn't smile for the camera, (only squint for the flash)
But I love this picture of him with his great grandma, and his grandma!

The Rohde cousins did a nativity scene with Jack as baby jesus!
SO CUTE!
I love isaac as the sheep. ha

 Gangsta Jack in Caleb's hat.


Christmas morning, he has a HUGE smile on his face
(playing with the bow on his present...)


This is mostly for me, so I won't forget how it is now:
Jack is such a good natured little boy.  He is sooo good with people, even people he barely knows, but he loves my mom especially!  He loves dinner foods the best, like mac n cheese, spaghetti, and pizza. (I still can't believe he eats normal human food now!) But his very favorite food is manderin oranges. He will eat those everyday if he can... He has a few teeth, and they sure are getting bigger!!  He is such a goof ball sometimes, he makes the funniest faces, especially if I'm taking his picture. He is independent for the most part, and will entertain himself (although he is getting way more spoiled, and wants attention alot more then before!)  He loves when people get down on his level. He'll crawl on you/sit against you/stand up with you as support. But he's really gentle with what he does... (so far) He LOVES sensi and will laugh when he sees her. She is so good with him and will let him do anything with her, she would never ever growl at him or bite. Flea is WAY more interested in Jack then he was at first, he follows him around and trys to get close, he's nipped at him a few times but I don't think he wants to hurt him, I think he's trying to herd him or something. He's licked him a few times too, and even let Jack pet him (under my supervision.) Everytime I talk to Jack Flea runs over to him like he thinks I'm telling him to get him or something....Oh well, he's learning. He will have to learn when I have a baby of my own! Jack is the most active baby I've ever met. He seriously can't sit still. He doesn't watch movies. He'll watch for part of a song if it interests him, then he'll go play! he plays and plays and plays. His favorite things to do are to spin stuff (like the stearing wheel on the toy we got him, spinny cupboard knobs, tires on toy cars, ANYTHING that will spin), he loves to crawl around with a small object in each hand (chapsticks, his toy rings, binkies, anything) With his rings he will push his hands along the ground and wont even have to pick up his hands to crawl. He is also so freaking fast! He zooms around, and he could walk if he wanted to, his legs are strong and he has good balance. Sometimes he'll want to walk with his walker toy, but rarely. he's too busy playing to walk, and there's no point when he can crawl as fast as he can! He loves playing in the blinds/curtains (he'll play hide and seek), He loves making noises on the heater, He loves getting into the can cupboard (and NOT the tupperware cupboard, even though we show him that one alot) He dropped a can on his foot and got a bruise. He LOVES baths! He will literally crawl back and forth the whole time, (usually until the water gets too cold) He loves feeling the water. He doesn't like water toys as much, he just loves feeling the water and crawling/sitting in it! He sleeps so good during the night! Usually he'll sleep all night! He is usually really good, but he SCREAMS when he's getting his diaper/clothes changed! He HATES holding still! he just wants to crawl and play!!!! He finally started holding his bottle by himself. before he didn't even want to, but finally I think he forgot because he drinks out of a sippy cup by himself during the day.  His hair is finally coming in! he has some long whispy ones in the back. I still can't tell exactly what color it is but it's some sort of goldeny brown possibly? Well, that's all I can think of but I'm sure there's alot more!


Here are a few videos from his trip! As you can see he LOVES water,
he's a very happy, funny baby.







our last day with Jack is Friday.....I'll miss hiss him SO much!
Good thing I'm starting school again soon, so I'll be distracted!
I LOVE my little man!
always and forever!

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest post ever Alisa. Thanks for taking so many videos and pictures. And for writing down the things he does and likes. Rich and I have enjoyed looking at the Facebook pics and this blog post. :)
    5 weeks is WAY too long to go without seeing my little man. On the plus side, I've never been so ready to come home from a vacation!
    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete