The kindest, most loving mom in the world!
My brother and sister in law's family! (aka cutest family ever!)
Me, My dad, Rich, and Brig before the turkey trot 5k!
Jack is soooo cute! and funny. He loves playing with his dad, grandpa, grandma...pretty much anyone :) He loves dog bowls and pushing them around. He loves spinning anything on the wood floor. (he has the hand/finger spinning motion down perfectly) He'll squint his eyes up and smile (like in a picture above) to look at stuff sometimes. He makes the cutest noises and is generally happy. But he is a stubborn boy, he hates getting his nose/face wiped (and he constantly needs it.) He HATES getting his shoes put on. But he doesn't mind wearing hats :) I gave him the cute greenish hat above :) He loves to play, and will play for hours by himself. He can eat pretty much anything now, well little pieces of anything! (except really chokey stuff.) He is soo little, but he moves around alot better then it looks like he can. He can almost walk by himself. He can stand up on anything, even nothing! (but usually not for long because he gets scared with nothing to grab onto) He walks really well with his walker! He loves feeling water, pounding on windows, looking at lights of any kind (especially new lights at resturants or whatever) He does really good in resturants and usually we all don't hafta worry, we can finish our meal in semi-peace. Man, I love this boy! and forever will!
Jack is what I'm most grateful for this thanksgiving :)
Also he's coming home with us for a few weeks! so I get to spend even more time with him! and hopefully we'll teach him to walk all the way, before his parents come get him :) hehe.
I'm also very very grateful for my boyfriend Caleb, and soon to be father.....
yes that's right, I'm pregnant!
and couldn't be more happy :)
we haven't gone to the dr. yet, and don't know the due date....
I was going to keep it a secret, but someone else spilled the news, questions were asked, so I decided to go internet public a lot earlier then I expected :)
I love him ALOT! and love his beard, but sadly he shaved it a few days after these pictures :(
<33333 ME
No comments:
Post a Comment