1. Hot Chocolate! mmmmmm
2. Lights! On houses, in yards, on trees, anywhere. Lights of all colors :)
3. Huge fluffy snowflakes!
4. Making a snowman!
5. Presents! Finding people the perfect present, wrapping presents, presents sitting under the tree and unwrapping presents christmas morning.
6. Ugly sweaters! I love finding the most random sweaters at thrift shops, and wearing them around christmas.
7. Christmas music! I've been listening to it practically everyday since november.
8. baking/making treats with my mom!
9. Giving treats to neighbors and friends.
10. Christmas movies! my favorites: Elf and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, but I love alot more and have quite a collection :)
11. Christmas villages! complete with a train!
12. REAL christmas trees :) I love picking them out and decorating them
13. gingerbread houses!
14. Staying up really really late christmas eve each year playing games with my brother Jake! (and this year my boyfriend)
15. snuggling with my love (or my dog sensi) under comfy blankets, or by a fire!
16. Everyone seems happier and more full of gratitude
17. New beginnings, the new year feels like a fresh start on life, letting go of your old problems and worries, and trying to be a better person. I love it.
18. Good movies usually come out this kind of year :)
19. seeing lots of family! I love them!
20. Santa Claus and believing in miracles!
Well those are a bunch of things I'm grateful for this time of year, oh, I forgot one......being out of school for 3 weeks! Yippie. I love being done with my dumb classes and starting fresh in January :) I am officially done in 1 week!
then I'm going to the dr for the first time :) and I'll get to see how the baby is, I'm way excted and anxious for that!!!!
Well happy holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment