These are some April Pictures Brigette put online....for me to steal. muahahaha. Jack started "eating" rice cereal, but he apparently hasn't gotten the whole swallowing part down. He is such a cute little mess though isn't he? And I just can't believe how big he's gotten. I helped Brigette put away alot of his clothes over Christmas, (plus I bought him alota his clothes) and I really can't believe he can fit into some of the stuff he's fitting into! Christmas wasn't that long ago, but he grew so stinking much!!! His cheeks are so chubby! I love them!!!! (and don't his ears look kinda big and sticky outy) haha. and his head looks extra large. to fit his humungous brain I'm sure. Ha not that any of these things make my baby boy any less then perfect! He is perfect just the way he is! and I love everything about him! I can't believe in just a week and one day I'll get to hold him and feel him and hear him!
The ones of him and his daddy are SO cute....my brother is such a grown up now! :)
Ps. FINALS SUCK! WHY AM I IN SCHOOL AGAIN??? GRRRRRRRRRR
-AL

No comments:
Post a Comment