May 3, 2011

SUMMER!

Finals are officially over for me! YAY! And I think I passed all my classes! Time to celebrate 8D. 
 Summer break will be interesting....I don't have a job, and I don't know if I'll find one.  I have a few camping trips/trips to seattle planned!! I'll actually be in seattle in a week!
I decided in all my spare time I'm going to catch up on Jack's scrapbook! today I scrapbooked his baby shower, and I'm about to start on his first week alive! He was so itty bitty :)
I hope Idaho's weather gets nice soon! yesturday was actually really nice, too bad I had finals/studying for finals ALL DAY! :( today was nice but way too windy. I HATE Idaho wind. It's my least favorite thing about Idaho. I just want to be able to take my dogs on walks, every single day!

HAPPY SUMMER!
<3 AL

No comments:

Post a Comment