May 18, 2011

Vacation-Part 2

  ........Well in boise, we hung out with Andy,  Ate at the melting pot! It was delicious but really expensive!

On the drive to Portland, we saw tons of windmills! I love windmills!


In Portland we went to Atmosphere (I didn't get any good pics of the show) It was fun! It was my first hip hop show.

We stayed with Caleb's friend Hago, He had this cute, hyper, loveable dog named Nika. She LOVED me!! (and I loved her)

The next day we hungout in Portland, like the "good" old days when we lived there....anyways, It was fun going back to some of the cool places we went before! Here is us chillin in Washington Park!



We then drove to Seattle... (I stayed with my brother, and I have tons of Jack pictures for my post...Vacation-part 3...they are too important to include in this post...baha) In Seattle, we went to OF MONTREAL! I wore yellow pants, and a sweet RHCP shirt I've never worn before! It was a fun show, except all the lame techno who opened for them. Plus of montreal's new stuff is sooo not as good as thier old stuff. But I still love them, and I got a sweet tank top :)
Here's a picture of me in my yellow pants, and Caleb's yellow sweatshirt that I grabbed to go outside...I didn't notice I was ALL sorts of yellow until I got there. ha I'm stylin.


lovelovelove:


Well I ended up leaving my credit card at the show because we were in such a hurry to catch our bus...which we ended up missing anyway, and my brother had to come get us :( So the next morning we went back into town and got my card, and we ate at Pike's Market (right by where the show was) and this was our pretty view:


I got yummy yummy fresh salmon.. MMMMM

Well later that night we hung out with Caleb's good friend Nicole, and her boyfriend Ryan. We went to Jimi Hendrex's Memorial/grave, and they took us to a sweet bar called owl and Thistle.




Well that's all for today!!!!!!
next time....hanging with JACK (and R&B), system of a down, and the music museum!

xxxxxxx,
AL

No comments:

Post a Comment