Well I decided to split up talking about the trip Caleb and I took, into two, or three or four parts!
But firstly... finals went better then expected! And I mighta found a job, thanks to my bestfriend, and a guy my dad knows! (I'll find out forsure in a few days though...) Idaho weather hasn't been too bad! I've takin my dogs on a few bike rides, they love it! and I love my doggies!
My mom told me about how when I was gone, my neighbor's little poodles came into our yard, and my dog Sensi ran really fast over to them, my mom thought she was going to attack them, but my girl is too good for that, she pushed the little bastards out of our yard, with her nose, and right at our yards border she turned around and started playing in our yard again. She pushed them out a few times before the neighbor dogs got the point. ha. I have such a good girl!!!
Well anyways...back to the point. THE TRIP!
This is us in Boise with Andrew Bolton, the first day of our trip..
It was my first time in Boise, so we had to walk around outside!
(which is one of my very favorite things to do)
It is gorgeous there by the way, I love the raging river!
but I decided I'm tired, so we'll get more into this later! ha
It was my first time in Boise, so we had to walk around outside!
(which is one of my very favorite things to do)
It is gorgeous there by the way, I love the raging river!
here's my stoney baby with a goose:
but I decided I'm tired, so we'll get more into this later! ha
Love ya, whoever's reading.
xox
AL
xox
AL
No comments:
Post a Comment