We ran our second annual Thanksgiving 5k this year!!!! (It was my 3rd ever 5k!) This is my first 5k in a year, (last one I ran 9 weeks pregnant/10 pounds lighter & in better shape, I took it way easy, and did about the same)
It took me 40 min!!! I was sad because I expected better..... In my defense I got this really bad headache above my ears at the beginning from the freezing wind blowing in my face, and couldn't run until about half way when I turned a corner! After that I did the run/walk method until the end. When I finally finished I almost burst into tears at my frustration towards myself. But then I remembered that I did this for fun, and my goal is to improve!!!!
I want to be able to run a 5k all the way without walking at all!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment