November 22, 2012

Thankful and sad

I'll get right to it, I'm sad because I've used up all my picture storage on blogger.....no more pictures for you guys!!!! (unless I pay a monthly fee, which I'm definatly NOT going to do)  

I will still write monthly updates for MJ. They won't be as fun, but oh well, I still want to remember the cute things my little girl does!


Today is Thanksgiving and I am so thankful for my family:

My mom - the person who truely loves me most in the world.  She will love me no matter what, and I can tell her anything! She is my biggest fan.
My dad - he has always loved and supported his princess (me). He tried to teach me how to be smart and succeed in life, and I'm working on it.
My Husband - We are going on this crazy life journey together, and it is so much better with him by my side! :)
My baby - This little bundle of joy has my whole heart in her teeny fist.  I think she is my soulmate baby, her and I have such a connection :)
Mary -  I love my mother in law so much, and wouldn't ask for anyone else. She is so kind and caring, and my second mom!
My brothers -  I don't get to see/talk to them as much as I'd like. I'd love to know them better! But everytime I spend time with them I have a blast and I love them so so much!
Brigette - I've never had a sister, until my brother married my sister in law Brig, and I wouldn't want anyone else! She is a really great person and fantastic mother!
Jack -  I love this sweet little boy so much and can't wait to see him grow and learn more :) Everytime I'm around him I just feel so much peace, love and joy! He is amazing!
Flea - such a smart, obedient, loving dog.  He wants to help so much, to the point where it drives us crazy (when he's consistantly trying to help with the babies) but he just wants to help, and make sure everyone is ok. He is my old faithful and I'll always have a very special place in my heart for this boy, who was there for me through the hardest times of my life!
Sensi - I think over the past 3 years, I have grown to love this girl more and more. She has really grown up to be a wonderful, sweet dog. And I am so grateful Flea has her as a companion to keep him young, happy and playful.

I'm so thankful for my friends.  Especially those who take the time for me.  I'm grateful for all those friends who listen and give good advice.  I am grateful for all my friends who care!!! (I'm not going to name names because there are way too many friends who have been here for me over the years, and helped me in different ways and I don't want to miss anyone!) But just know I really really do appreciate all my freinds do for me! I love them so much!!!!

I am thankful for myself! I am so proud of how much I've learned and grown over the past few years.  Sometimes it's hard, sometimes it seems impossible, but I'm still here and I'm trying! :) I always will! :) I love myself for just continuing to try to be a better person. I will always make mistakes, and I will fail to reach my goals.  But I will press on! And I will be full of gratitude along the way!



Sorry for the lack of pictures from here on out. If any of you have ideas and/or suggestions for internet picture posting let me know, and hopefully I'll figure something out!!
For now, I will continue to take pictures!!! because I always want to remember how awesome my life is NOW, and how adorable my baby is! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I hope you are full of joy and gratitude because you truely are lucky to be alive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment