With the semester ending, and christmas fast approaching,
plus moving to Pocatello in between semesters... everything gets stressful.
Well...it SHOULD get stressful, normal people would get stressed I think.
But I'm not very normal, and at times like these I like to fill my heart, mind, and soul with gratitude! It helps everything go smoothly,
plus I'm ALOT happier then I "should" be at a time like this 8)
Here are some things I've been Grateful for recently:
Jack cheesily smiling for the camera everytime I take his picture :)
Jack's squinty eyed smile
Grandpa and Jack playing
Grandma tickling Jack's feet
being 22, an even, double number!
It's It Icecream!
Colorful fall leaves, big and small, covoring the ground in the Redmond forest! (SO beautiful!)
Night walks in Redmond, WA (in groups of course)
The color YELLOW
Dark Chocolate covored almonds. mmm
smiling! laughing!
Seeing happy people
yogatoday's free class this week: "An Attitude of Gratitude"
My Kindle!
cinnamon pancakes
HUGE snowflakes falling
Planning what christmas treats to make with my mom
311
WATER
and especially.....
My Boyfriend!
(Don't think I could get through any of this without his love and support! he is the greatest!)
Some thing's I'm excited to do in Washington this week:
The Marymoor dog park
The nutcracker ballet
Snoqualmie Falls
Going to ipic theater (recliner seats, dinner and movie)
Thanksgiving Dinner!
Pumpkin Pie
I challenge you to make your own gratitude list!!!
And always find things to be grateful for, little things and big things, every single day!
No comments:
Post a Comment