November 4, 2011

Claudi and Halloween!

First off, our good friend Claudi moved back from Florida, FINALLY! It's been really fun to hangout with her, and get to know her better! She is such an inspiration to me!




And now! Halloween!
(I wonder why there isn't a good ORANGE font color)
Anyways, Halloween seemed like it lasted forever this year!!! On the 22nd I did my Zombie Chase race which was really Halloweeny. me and Caleb went to a scary movie (Paranormal Activity 3...boo) we watched a ton of Halloween movies and TV episodes, we carved pumpkins and decorated his front porch, we went to a Halloween Party on Saturday; the 29th, And still it wasn't Halloween!  On monday the 31st, I wore my scary mask to school, and was shocked to see not one other person was dressed up! How could it be? I thought that was the whole point.....oh well. Little kids trick or treated to my parents house that night, and I scared them with my mask :) And now FINALLY! (thank god) Halloween is over! Don't get me wrong, I love halloween! I love carving pumpkins, doing spooky things, and dressing up! But Halloween lasted way to long this year. 
I'm so grateful it's finally November and THANKSGIVING time!!!












These are pictures of us at the party. There were alot more people but I only got pictures of a select few people...ha. Ross dressed up as an old man, and Caleb and his Roomates dressed up as Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi! Complete with suspenders and mustaches. It was really cute, but I didn't get a picture of them all together 8( Matt dressed up like Macgruber, and Candace dressed up like a sexy disco lady with a fro!
 I wore my scary mask at first and scared everyone! Then I went home and put green "zombie makeup" all over my body....I had some leftover from the race.
And Candice brought me a witch hat to wear! So I was a witch!
I wanted to get a sexy costume, because I've never dressed sexy on halloween before,
and always wanted to. But oh well :) there's always next year.
But I really like to be scary, not slutty like most the other girls.....but that's just me.
If I do dress slutty next year, I need to also be covored in blood and gore!!!

Oh and the last two pictures are of Spuds my favorite boy kitty, playing in caleb's duffle bag!
He's SOOOOOO cute!

Well sorry that was so long!
Thanks for reading if you did! :)

<3AL

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much!
    Ross is hilarious, those pictures of him are great!! I had fun with you guys at that party. Next year I promise I'll dress up ;)

    ReplyDelete