June 20, 2013

Gratitude, and what I've been up to lately

Recently I realized I haven't been blogging as much as I used to, and I miss it!!!!
Soooooo I have a lot of half written posts, and I'm going to go through those this summer and post the important ones! And write a lot more posts about..... whatever I feel like!

Don't judge me for being crazy or weird, because I know I am :) ha but I'm hoping my blogging will help someone, somewhere. Plus it's just fun for me to be able to express myself in some way!!!! And talk about my life or my beliefs or what I've been up to!
 


I used to write a lot of gratitude posts.....So
here is what I'm grateful for:

1. My husband, he's been working hard on not being cranky to me in the mornings (something I've complained to him a few times about) But I've noticed major improvement and said something to him about it, and he said it's something he's been working on because he doesn't want to be mean to me or hurt me!!!!  He is so caring, He visited me as much as he could when I was in IF for a few weeks, and he just listens to me (well tries to anyways!!) When I tell him I'm lonely or need more time with him, or feel sick, or need to sleep in, or time to do yoga, he tries to give me what I need! and I really really really appreciate him doing that and the effort he puts in to be a good husband and dad!!!! I love him so much!!!

2. My Daughter, I can't imagine my life without that little bundle of joy. I love the age she is now, she's so curious, smart and fun! And you'll be hearing a lot more about what she's been up to on her next monthly post, her ONE YEAR OLD post! (in only 12 days!) I love you Maryjane!

+ tons of little things I've been doing lately:
-Crafting/footprinting the babies feet
-Getting in Shape
-Being outside everyday
-Reading a ton!
-Cooking
-Party Planning (someone is almost a whole year old.)


Be ready for lots of blog posts! sorry I can't post pictures anymore, so my posts will just be me rambling, but whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment