June 22, 2013

Being a mom on my "off days"

Some days (like today) I feel sick and tired......But I still have to be a mom, and I want to be a good mom, and I want my child to be happy....even when I'm not having the best day.

I am so lucky that she is such a good natured baby, but if I had one tip to making her happy on my off days it would be to just take a couple minutes and play with her, even just taking her outside for 5 minutes, or getting down on the ground and playing with her toys together, or wrestling together, can make the rest of her afternoon a million times happier. When I leave her by herself again she usually happily plays, but before we spent that little time having fun together, or just being outside, she was crazy and whiney!

I love you baby girl and I'm sorry I'm not always the best mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment