May 14, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I just wanted to let you know about my Mother's Day this year!!! Mother's day is such a special holiday for me! I am so happy that I have my baby girl and get to be her mom!!!

Last year on Mother's day I was pregnant with MJ and Caleb and I were in Boise and went to the cheesecake factory for a piece of cheesecake. I easily ate a whole piece of red velvet cheesecake to myself!  This year Caleb and I were in Boise again, and I couldn't even eat half of my red velvet cheesecake! It was so good but soooo rich! I shared it with Caleb and some Boise friends. :)

We went to a concert, Primus! It was soooooo fun, easily one of the best shows I've ever been to!!!! Even though I wasn't with my daughter on Mother's day, I had an awesome day! But I did miss my baby girl very much and I love her and I'm so happy that I'm her mother!!!! 

Maryjane, you are the light of my life and I wouldn't trade you for the world! I am so grateful I get to be your mother!!!!

I am also so grateful I have an amazing mother who is my best friend and supporter. She loves me and believes in me more then anyone! I love you mom!!!!

Happy late mothers day to all the mothers, soon to be mothers, and want to be mothers out there!!! Mothers make the world go round :)

No comments:

Post a Comment