MJ LOVES the show Arthur, the cartoon that was on PBS when I was a kid, and I started watching it when I was a kid, because nothing else was on....I didn't like it much at first but it grew on me!
I found out it's on netflix, and MJ absolutely loves it, her favorite part is the theme song at the beginning(and end)....she instantly looks at the TV and smiles and dances, and yells for joy! haha it's so cute, so I took a couple videos (the first one is right before bed, so she's pretty sleepy....) Her favorite part of the Arthur song is the end, (when Arthur whispers, "hey DW" and she says "HEY" and then Arthur falls! Ha I didn't know MJ had such a sense of humor!
Well she loves the song even more when I sing along with it....ha but I was too shy to do it on video! :)
Well until next time! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment