If everyday is starting to blur into one, if you feel like all you do is work or go to school or take care of your baby all day every day, and never get to slow down, if you're stressed, or if you just need a little pick me up!
It's important to slow down and notice the little things that make your life great!
today, I am grateful for:
Spring Weather!!!! I love enjoying the outdoors, Going on walks. Dreaming of summer!
Finishing the Wheel of Time series! So long, boring, but amazing. I'll miss you, but I'm glad you are almost over.
Watching Game of Thrones with my husband. We are on Season 2, and excited for the next season to start at the end of this month!
All the help, love, and support my parents give me. I love my relationship with my parents! They are nice to me and love me for me. And I love them! My mom is my bestfriend, and I seriously don't know what I'd do if I didn't have her. I'm SO lucky I have a good mom!
I like this. You do have a great Mom - great Mom's are the best! :)
ReplyDelete