January 17, 2013

new years goals

Well, I know it's late, but I've been thinking about it awhile....and I have three new years goals (along with subgoals!)

1.  Be a better mom!
-Get time to myself so I won't go crazy.
-Read to her everyday!
-Spend more Quality time with her. (not time on facebook when she's awake)
-Try to do my homework when she's sleeping, so when she's awake we can play and talk.
-be happy when I have to rock her to sleep late in the night, these nights will soon be over!
-mommy and me swimming this summer
-awesome 1st birthday party!


2. Be a better wife!
-get time to myself so I won't go crazy.
-Ask for what I need instead of getting mad about what he doesn't know I need.
-Make more dinners!
-more compliments, less complaints
-say THANK YOU for everything he does for us!
\- finish co-op Halo 4 together soon :)
-Go on one date a week, just us.
- ask him about stuff, and listen (don't judge or give stupid advise!) be understanding!


3. Run a 10k! (this may seem way easy to others, but to me it's a big deal...I could barely finish the thanksgiving 5k, and haven't ran since then........)
- Run Run Run!
- crosstrain with Yoga and Pilates! (the two workout classes I'm taking this semester :)




I am sooooo thankful for all the good things that happened to me in 2012!
I had my precious girl, got married, and chose a major!!!!
We also got 2 crazy but awesome kitties for Christmas
I got to spend time with my family Christmas break, which I always love! (I love you Jack!)
I'm very grateful the world didn't end in 2012, because 2013 will be another amazing year!


<3 AL

No comments:

Post a Comment