These are done by Kurt Welker, "You own the photo"...He's a old family friend and him and his wife worked with us, and they are very nice people!
Also Maryjane wouldn't curl up in the classic newborn pose, as you can see by some of her lone pictures....she just loves to spread out! her hands, legs, or both are always stretched out! (ok not always, but most the time!) But no wonder she bruised my ribs and hurt my insides so much!
These are not all, but some of my favorites! Which ones are your favorites?
a.
b.
c.
e.
f. same as e but b&w
h.
i.
j.
k.
m
n.
u.
y.
aa.
I LOVE THEM!!!
but it's hard to know which ones I love most.
So I'm going to frame like 10 for our house :)
I was thinking I like Black and white for most the pictures, but i love her in yellow!!!!
I was thinking I like Black and white for most the pictures, but i love her in yellow!!!!
I also made a birth announcment, which is going out pretty late
(and has none of these pictures on it, so it'll be a surprise :) for everyone, hehehe
If you want a birth announcment let me know!
If you have favorite pictures, let me know! I lettered them, so it'll be easier.
Thank you!





























I'd forgotten how cute these are! And I didn't realize til today that I could comment here. Gah - it is so hard to pick favorites - I love all of them. I think my very favorites are b,g,i,s, and bb. I'm so proud of you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love all these pictures! I think my favorites are b,g,i,s, and bb, but geez, I love them all!
ReplyDelete