Maryjane had her first play date today! Whitney and her adorable daughter Emery came over! Whitney was due july 15th, a week after I was due...but little Em decided to come early, and came mid June! MJ weighs more, and is taller......I noticed that Emery loved to have her legs in close to her body...Whitney said that she likes to be swaddled. MJ on the other hand, will not stay swaddled! We gave up on that long ago....ha Other then that, the little time I spent with Emery, I noticed she makes alot of the same noises and faces as my baby!! Her cries were similar (except she had a noticibly different voice) She moves around like MJ, has those cute little gassy smiles and sweet yawns!
Maryjane spit up on Emery! we caught it on film! ha
Then emery slapped MJ in the face :)
MJ kissed Em's Arm
AW our newborns are so stinking cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment