September 14, 2011

YAH!


Rawr!
Caleb and I got this sweet wooden mask at the fair! and I love it!
I'm thinking on halloween I'm going to wear it to school :D


Well, nothing new's been going on.... I've just been spending all my time either at school, studying, working out/walking/yoga/meditating, or hanging with my LOVE and our friends!
It's been a busy semester so far :)
but I found time to write this!

and I love my boyfriend
<3



We are adorable huh?
haha, I am in a lovey mood :)
Good thing I'll see him tomorrow!
We'll probably do some of this:


I love playing pool with him!!!
I love you Caleb!

OH, I forgot to mention something VERY important.
March 11th 2012 (aka 311 day!) Caleb and I are going to 311 day!
(well technically 311 weekend!
Friday-pre party, Saturday-concert, Sunday-more concert!
In VEGAS!
I'm way excited!
and We are VIPs!
so we get a signed poster, a tshirt, a deck of cards, plus we get to go to the pre party on friday!
It'll be a great experience!
we are SO excited!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment