September 22, 2011

2 months

In "just" two long months, I'll be hanging out with my favorite little man.   I can't wait. It seriously seems like it's been forever since I've seen him, and it'll take another forever for me to get to see him again. 

I wonder if he'll be walking by then. Will he be able to say a few words? "mama." "dada." "alisa." I'm sure they're teaching him that one. ha.....or maybe "birthmama" or "biological dna"

hmm....I saw a few videos of him today......and he looks and acts so much older. It's only been 6 weeks! jeez, it's true what they say, baby's grow like weeds. 

He full out laughs now.  He crawls faster. And who knows what else he can do! I surely don't know!

because I'm not there.

oh, and I found out babydaddy knocked up another girl.... but unlike us.... they got married and can have a happy little family. cute huh? at least one of us is happy!

ha jk....I. am. happy. too.

And I am still very glad I didn't marry baby daddy, because I deserve better.  And I'm very very glad I gave Jack a better daddy. A better mommy. and a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment