SO......I decided to make myself a blog, because I am jealous of all the other girl's cute blogs!!! (I'm sure mine won't be as cute) But it will be nice writing down what's going on once in awhile.
Well, I'm Alisa! I'm a student at Idaho State University. I have no clue what I want to do with the rest of my life! (career-wise) hmm...
I have two badass dogs.. Sensi and Flea
... and a boyfriend Caleb John
who I love very very much!
I also have a son, JACK.
He was born November 15, 2010. I won't go into details, it's all too crazy.... but he was adopted by my older brother and sister-in-law, who live in Seattle. I miss him sooooooooooooooooooo much. It's the hardest thing I've ever been thru. Maybe writing in this little blog will help me get thru it. ha ha. hmm, well better get back to my homework!
AL


No comments:
Post a Comment