Well since I can't post pictures (yet, BUT SOON!) and tell you what we've been doing and what's new, I'll tell you over a gratitude list. Because I truely am so grateful for my wonderful life!!!!!!
1. Bowling with my husband! (and MJ can come too :)
2. Improving inYoga!!! next semester I signed up for intermediate yoga, by the same teacher I have now for beginning yoga , yay!
3. Getting better at running! (I ran a 5k on Thanksgiving and have been trying to run more!)
4. MJ meeting family (over thanksgiving break she met my brother and his little family, and Caleb's brother!)
5. Driving at night, and seeing all the beautiful Christmas lights! (I need to put some up!)
6. Getting a Christmas Tree! (we are getting ours within this next week!)
7. Going to play disk golf with my husband! (I don't play, I just walk, but it's soo nice out there now when it's too cold for everyone else to be out, I like the vibe of that disk golfing park with no one there!)
8. Brisk Fall Walks with Baby! (I have been walking everyday! except yesterday when a big windy/wet strom hit!)
9. Good movies coming out!!! (tis the season for movies! Wreck it Ralph was awesome! And I'm excited for The Life of Pi, The Hobbit, and Django!)
10. Staying inside when it's cold, wearing comfy socks, and cuddling with my (still sick) baby!
Have a good December Everyone!!!!!!
<3 AL
No comments:
Post a Comment