I recently gave in and joined pintrest. I haven't used it much....most of it is just a waste of time!!! but my favorite thing about it, is that I can browse through different categories, and if something interests me I can click on that picture and it'll go right to the source of where it was found. So I see alot of badass websites :) (waste of time!)
I have only been a member for 2 days, but this is my experience so far!
my favorite thing about pintrest is to brouse through the "health and fitness" section.
There are lots of pictures of these really amazingly fit women and that in itself is alot of incentive for me to get my workout on!!! There are also good quotes, like "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?" and "Keep Calm and do yoga" :) and my favorite of the day: "You're not going to get the butt you want by sitting on it."
There are links to exercise and health articles like ""best socks for running" and 60 healthier drinks for boozing
I didn't agree with this article of Top 100 running songs
Today I did some stretches to strengthen my knees although I couldnt quite do one workout...... "Repeat 812 times, working up to 2 sets on each side." or "Hold for 68 slow, deep breaths; repeat 23 times on each side."
There are TONS of links to exercises, videos and guides. And workout plans! Some that interested me today were:
how to ditch your pooch
Fitness Magazine - core strengthening workout
And my favorite core exercises of today are:
best core exercises for runners
yoga for great abs
Let me say my wussy core is feeling it already! :) and I didn't do ALL the exercises listed...
Some others:
exercises for strong sculpted arms
For low back pain, stretch your hip flexors!
10 yoga poses that increase metabolism
The options are endless! :)
And Tonight I can make a healthy dinner of /Mediterranian Cucumber Salad mmmm
Later I'll have to look at the DIY & Crafts section and make some creative things for my house! or the Humor section would be good for when I need cheering up! The Animals section always cheers me up, and the Science and Nature section keeps me in awe.
Thank you pintrest
No comments:
Post a Comment