July 13, 2012

We got Married!

July 7, 2012 Caleb and I got hitched!

We've been planning it for awhile, we decided to get married this summer sometime,  we just didn't know when! MJ's due date seemed like a good day....

Next summer we are going to have a 1 year anniversary/fake wedding/vow renual camping party with whatever friends and family want to make the trip out to Mackay Idaho!

Caleb gave me my ring a few months ago, and officially asked :) But it didn't fit and I thought maybe after I lose the baby weight it would fit....I'm not even close to losing the baby weight so IDK yet, but I think I'm going to resize it soon anyway, because I really wanna wear it!!!!!!!!

Anyways here's some pictures from the big night!

My brother Jake got sick, kidney stones, so he spent most the day in the hospital, then stayed in bed while we did the ceremony....

We first went to Outback Steakhouse to eat...it's one of my all-time favorite places to eat, I used to eat there on my birthday every year.  Mary surprised me with some little yellow roses! (here is me posing with my dad)
We dressed the baby up in my favorite outfit from her aunt Candice
 Here's the proud grandmas!
 MJ looked adorable if I do say so myself....
 Proud grandmas again in our backyard at the ceremony
 The kiss! :)

 The best dog
 Rosenkrance family :)
 Our guests....Will and Mary.....
 And my dad and mom
My dad did a wonderful job, by the way! What he said really touched both Caleb and I, it seemed like he knew the perfect advice for our relationship, and he really is a great speaker! I'm so lucky that he could perform the ceremony and marry us! I love my daddy! 
 We got a coldstone icecream cake, yumm! We cut it together and fed it to each other :)


Our marriage certificate! It's official, ha


It was a great night, and won't soon be forgotten.  I love my husband. He drives me crazy, but I do love him alot, and he is a great father! Can't wait to see what adventures life brings us!!! I know I can make it through anything with him by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment