April 17, 2011

party party party

Jack is 5 months old!!! He's growing up so fast! I stole these pictures from Brig...



In only 3 weeks Caleb and me are going to Seattle to see them! CAN'T WAIT!!!

well, the past month has been pretty fun. My bestfriend Brijette turned 21 on March 31st!...  My favorite times at the bar have been when us girls dance!  I have two new girl friends (who dance with us) Elizabeth and Niki!....Other then that, the bars suck!!! unless I'm watching my rockstar boyfriend play music, or playing pool.  I'm getting pretty good at pool, but I haven't been playing as much as I want :(.....A week ago Brijette and me threw a surprise birthday party for our friend  Matt from boise.  We decorated Caleb's house, baked a yummy cake (yellow cake with chocolate frosting, the best cake in the world), and bought him a unicorn pillowpet and he loved it!  Here's a bunch of pictures from the past month!





















Other then that....School is over in 2 and a half weeks! and I'm so sick of it! I'm doing good in 2 classes, but one I might fail...and one I have no clue! I guess we'll see.   Either way, I'll be happy when school is over and summer begins!!!

xox,
AL

No comments:

Post a Comment