October 20, 2011

october


Well, I don't know. Not alot's been happening, except the usual.....school for me and work for caleb. Well I have been getting into shape! I'm running my first 5k on Saturday! 8D
Here are some pictures from this month!

my handsome boy left me, went to boise for 5 days! (but I let him take my camera..) He took this picture of himself :) and learned how to do neat things with color on my camera! so all month we messed around with that...
We've been going into the wilderness as much as we can!
We took Ross and my dogs, and they loved it! :)
We've been playing Settlers of Catan (I even won for my first time!!!)
That's a picture of us playing with Indi :)

 Spuds likes laying in the Settlers of Catan box :)
And check out his tail fluff!

Here's my babies in the wilderness!
(yeah...these pictures are out of order!)

Me and Caleb in the wilderness. We're in sweats, sweatshirts and beanies :)
The hat I'm wearing, and the leaves that look gray, are really bright green!
we were playing with the color thing...

We've been playing pool as much as we can together!
This is one of my places to play pool, goodies!
(right down the street from Caleb's house)


Us in the wilderness again!
I bought Caleb that handsome shirt!
and look, no sweater for me! It was a nice, warm day!
beautiful weather! (even though the clouds say otherwise...)

Sensi, my sweet baby girl. In her new bandana!

Flea is so happy being in the wilderness :)

We carved pumpkins!
I didn't upload pictures of the actually done pumpkins,
But I'm too lazy to now... ha sorry.
But I love this picture :)

oh, and my hair's getting long!!!

Well, that's all!
<3AL

No comments:

Post a Comment