June 28, 2011

june

June went by so fast!!!  being out of school for the summer, I wasn't too busy.  I've been working at chilis part time...
 and
I made a huge plan regarding my future!!! I decided what I'm majoring in, and that'll be NURSING! I've always kinda thought about becoming a nurse, because the health field is where it's at! I'll always have work, get paid quite a bit, I can live wherever I want, and I'll know good skills to take care of my family in an emergency!
I love that I'll have lots of options of what to do after I get my degree. I know I'll want to go on in schooling and specialize more in a certain area. Right now I want to either be a nurse midwife or become a chiropractor. But I have time to decide....
In August, I'm starting a CNA class plus full time school! so I'll have to quit my job and focus on school for a few months. It'll be tough,  but it'll be worth it!
Next summer, I'm hoping I can move to BOISE! Well, I guess I'll see what RN program accepts me and go from there :)

Other then that.....Jack and Brigette are coming to visit in 10 days! and they're staying for a few weeks to visit Brig's and our family :) I'll get to babysit my baby boy a bunch. I'm way excited!
That's one thing I'd hate about Boise, is I wouldn't be around when they visit IF, and they probably wouldn't make an extra vacation to come see me too! But there is an RN program ITT tech offers in Boise, and it's only 2 years, so maybe I'll do that. hmm...I don't know!! but I'm sure it'll workout.

Well that's enough of my babbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment