Me and my Daddy went cross country skiing a few weekends ago.
I finally uploaded the pictures!
For spring break, my whole family and I ( besides Caleb :[ ) went on a vacation to Amaheim, California. My dad, Richard, and Brigette went to NCAA Basketball games, while me and my mom watched JACK. My little 4 month old is getting so big! He's so much more aware! He baby talks, and smiles SO much! (except when I hold up my camera) He is so social, and such a good baby. ahhhhhhh I love him so much!
I LOVE his big beautiful blue eyes
Smiling, and playing with his hands...as usual :)
We all spent time in Disneyland and California Adventure.
Jack loved pluto <3
Teacup! (my mom would never go on the actual ride)
ch ch ch chip and dale rescue rangers!
Woops I tried to stand in front of the queen of hearts, she moved me over.
I loved spending time with my son and getting to know him. He's growing up so fast, it's crazy. I'm getting used to the fact more and more everyday... that I will never be there to see him grow up. I'll miss so much of his life! Almost all of it. At least I get to see him a few times a year to see how much he's changed in such short amount of time! I'm very glad he has good parents, and not a dad who goes to jail and does drugs...ahem...
anyways, It's kinda a relief to be home, and closer to my boyfriend. But it's sad I have to go back to school tomorrow :( but only 6 weeks left!
The week after school ends, me and Caleb will be going to Seattle to go to some concerts...
and of course visit JACK, Rich, and Brig. Jack will be 6 months old!
I wonder how much he'll learn between now and then, probably a ton!
That will be the first time Caleb will really meet Jack and spend some time with him :)
And my bestfriend Brijette might meet him for the first time then too!
Well to end this post, here is a picture of the cutest kitty Girl in the world, Indica.
I luff her!
xoxo AL 


No comments:
Post a Comment